State descriptions of the watches
Buying a watch online is based on trust - in the retailer and his offer.
For us, this includes a detailed description of the articles in order to give our customers a suitable impression of the goods on offer.
Therefore, we would like to make the assessment of the condition of our offered watches as simple and detailed as possible.
In addition to the high-resolution pictures, you will also find a detailed description of the condition of each watch offered.
Our team of experts will describe the conditions to the best of their knowledge and belief or after consultation with our affiliated master watchmaker service. Nevertheless, this is always a subjective assessment of the condition of the watch, which may differ from your customer opinion.
If you have any questions regarding the description of the condition of a watch, please do not hesitate to give us a call at +49 89 54896600 or contact us stating the article number.
Our experts will gratefully give you detailed and professional advice on your watch purchase.
Your team of Uhrenworld München Center GmbH
Classification of watch conditions
- The watch is brand-new without traces of use.
- The watch is as good as new without traces of use.
- The watch comes from a stock and can therefore show minimal stock traces.
- The watch comes from an old stock "NOS (New Old Stock)" and can therefore show minimal stock traces.
- The watch is an exhibit and can therefore have minimal stock traces.
- The watch is worn and shows no to hardly visible signs of use.
- The glass, hands, dial, case and movement are in very good condition.
- The watch may have been optically refurbished and polished.
- The watch has slight to visible signs of wear and scratches.
- The glass, the hands, the dial, the case and the movement are in good condition.
- The clock was optically prepared and polished if necessary.
- The watch is fully functional, but has clearly visible signs of use or scratches.
- The watch may have been optically reconditioned.
- The movement is in good condition and may require maintenance.